- Germer CK, Siegel RD, Fulton PR. Mindfulness e Psicoterapia. 2nd ed. Porto Alegre: Artmed; 2015.
- Bishop SR. What do we really know about mindfulness based stress reduction? Psychosomatic Medicine. 2002;64(1):71–83.
- Kabat-Zinn J. Full catastrophe living: Using the wisdom of your body and mind to face stress, pain and illness. New York: Delta Trade Paperback; 2005.
- Bishop SR, Lau M, Shapiro SL, Carlson L, Anderson ND, Carmody J, et al. Mindfulness: A proposed operational definition. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice. 2004;11(3):230–41.
- Hayes-Skelton S, Graham J. Decentering as a common link among mindfulness, cognite reappraisal, and social anxiety. 2013;41(3):317–28.
- Vorkapic CF, Rangé B. Mindfulness, meditação, yoga e técnicas contemplativas: um guia de aplicações e de prática pessoal para profissionais de saúde. Rio de Janeiro: Cognitiva; 2013. 108 p.
- Kabat-Zinn J. Mindfulness-Based Interventions in Context: Past, Present, and Future. Clinical Psychology Science and Pratice. 2003;10(02):144–56.
- Shapiro SL, Astin JA, Bishop SR, Cordova M. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Health Care Professionals: Results From a Randomized Trial. International Journal of Stress Management. 2005;12(2):164–76.
- Eberth J, Sedlmeier P. The Effects of Mindfulness Meditation: A Meta-Analysis. Mindfulness. 2012 Setembro;3(3):174–89
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR CLINICAL EXCELLENCE. Depression: the treatment and management of depression in adults (update edition). [Internet]. NICE Clinical Guidelines; 2016. Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg90
- SCOTTISH INTERCOLLEGIATE GUIDELINE NETWORK. Nonpharmaceutical management of depression. A national clinical guideline. SIGN, n. 114, 2010 [Internet]. Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network; 2010. Available from: http://www.sign.ac.uk/sign-114-non-pharmaceutical-management-of-depression.html